When the new war begins: The new US drone war

US drone strikes have been a controversial issue for a number of reasons.

One of the main reasons is that the US has not been willing to go to war against its own people, but has instead sought to strike targets that it has deemed to be “enemy combatants”.

In this instance, the US was apparently not particularly worried about civilian casualties, and in fact has been trying to make them as small as possible.

However, a more nuanced and nuanced discussion has emerged in recent years about the efficacy of the US drone programme.

It has been argued that the drone programme is, in fact, largely effective at killing civilians, but that the precision of the strikes is only one of the factors that determines whether they are successful.

In this article, we’ll look at some of the different factors that have led to the use of drones in US drone wars, as well as how this has affected the lives of ordinary people in the region.

The first factor: US drone attacks on civilians The first major US drone strike was carried out on November 12, 2011, by a US Navy SEAL team that took out the al-Awlaki family, including two of their daughters, in Yemen.

According to a US official, the strike killed two militants, including a leader who had been linked to al-Qaeda.

“The strike targeted an al-Qaida militant group believed to be affiliated with the al Qaida terrorist group,” the official stated.

The US official added that the strikes had killed a number “including members of al-Qaida”.

The US government has not provided any evidence to support this claim.

However it has been widely reported that the raid killed “at least two” militants.

The strikes are seen as a major escalation in the US war against al-Shabab, which had been based in Yemen, and the US had previously conducted dozens of drone strikes in the country.

Al-Awliyan, who had also previously been killed in a US drone raid in 2014, was killed in the raid in a house on the outskirts of the city of Mukalla, according to the New York Times.

The Yemeni government has denied the US claim that he was killed, and said the US government had “taken an unnecessary step in killing innocent civilians”.

The strikes were condemned by both al-Jazeera and other media outlets, including by the UN Human Rights Council.

“This is a war crime,” Yemen’s foreign minister said, according the New Zealand Times.

“What are we supposed to do when US drones come into our country?

Are we going to turn on our neighbors?”

Al-Jayan reported that a Yemeni doctor and other medical staff at a hospital in Mukalla were among the killed.

In a report published in March, the Committee to Protect Journalists called the US strike “a significant escalation of US drone operations in Yemen”.

According to this report, the strikes killed “between 10 and 20 people in one strike”, which included a “surgical strike”, “explosive device” and “a missile”.

The report also stated that “the US has been accused of indiscriminate attacks in Yemen that have killed and injured civilians, as opposed to attacks against militants, or which target specific military targets, such as hospitals and civilian infrastructure”.

The reports further stated that the Yemeni government had received a report from a Yemeni civilian aid worker, who said that al-Wazir had been “killed by an air strike”, but that it had not yet been confirmed by the Yemeni authorities.

In response, Yemeni President Abed Rabbo Mansour Hadi called the reports “baseless and unjustified” and said that the strike was “unnecessary”.

The Obama administration has not commented on the reports, and it has not responded to the UN’s call for a review of the drone strikes.

As the Obama administration continues to carry out drone strikes, some Yemenis have expressed concern about the impact on the population.

“I was there and witnessed the people and I saw their pain and I feel it,” said Hisham al-Yasiri, a journalist who works in Yemen and was one of those killed in Yemen’s drone strike.

“There’s a lot of anger about the US not taking any action against them.

There’s a very big feeling of being deprived of their dignity.”

Al-Wasiri’s brother, Ahmed, told Al Jazeera that the American drone strikes had not only affected his family but also the lives and property of others in Yemen – and that he would like the US to be held accountable for what he described as “war crimes”.

“I don’t believe in US and coalition wars, but if they kill civilians, I think they should be held responsible for that,” Ahmed said.

“It’s a war criminal, and I want the US and the coalition to be responsible.”

In a separate report published by the Council on Foreign Relations, Yemen’s president, Abd-Rabbu Mansour, said the Yemeni public was